Why should a person in the NETHERLANDS try the Rotterdampools instead of more familiar lottos like the National Lottery? For starters, Rotterdampools offers much bigger jackpots than the National Lottery, with minimum 10 million Euro (roughly £8.5 million) jackpots and maximum payouts of up to 90 million Euro (£77 million). In contrast, the average National Lottery jackpot is only about £2 million with the largest prize ever awarded just £22.5 million!
On the other hand, your chances of winning the National lottery jackpot are almost four times greater than with the Rotterdampools. You have about 1 in 14,000,000 chance of guessing 6 National Lottery balls correctly in comparison to 1 in 95,344,200 for guessing the 7 Euro Jackpot lotto balls (5 regular balls and 2 special "Euro Numbers") to bank a jackpot. However, because the multi-national lotto has a much larger pool of lottery players your chances of winning any prize other than the jackpot are much greater, you only need to match 2 balls to win Rotterdampools while you need to match 3 to win the National Lotto, resulting in about 1 in 35 playing Rotterdampools when compared to 1 in 54 playing the National Lottery. The National Lottery is considered by experts to be a “top heavy” lottery, paying out over 50% of the total prize money to the jackpot winner. Rotterdampools on the other hand spreads the wealth amongst more players so you have a much better chance of winning one of the substantial mid-level prizes which can be hundreds of thousands or even over a million pounds!
Both lotteries cost about the same amount of money to play, with online Rotterdampools tickets being sold for £2.00, the same amount as a National Lotto ticket will cost after the new rule changes which will be implemented this Fall. In summary, with the National Lottery your chances of winning are poor and the prizes are relatively small. With Rotterdampools you have much better odds of winning any prize apart from the jackpot and if you do manage to win the big one then you'll have three times as much money as you could win on the National Lottery!
Lottery Game via Internet
Mid 2001 the Netherlands Gaming Control Board asked NIPO (www.nipo.nl), the Dutch market research institute, which is a member of the worldwide organisation of Taylor Nelson Sofres, to conduct a research on gambling via internet. On November 22, 2001, the report 'Gambling on the Internet' was published.
4.2.1 The key information:
- In 2001 the Dutch spent 42 million NLG on illegal internet casinos, VLT's and scratchcards;
- Ordering tickets via internet or participating in a Dutch legal lottery counts up to 45 million NLG;
- 19.157 persons from 18 years and older and having internet were interviewed;
- 392 (2%) persons indicated that they participated in the last 6 months in one or more internet games of chance;
- A player plays an average of 30 times per year, spending 600 NLG per year;
- A playing session takes an average 21 minutes, especially in the weekends evenings;
- Payments are mainly executed with credit cards;
- Calculated to the national level: 69.000 players participated 4 million times on internet;
- 50% of the participants played casinos and one-third scratchcards.
4.3 Taking part in foreign Games of chance
On November 20th, 2000, NIPO published another report 'Taking part in foreign Games of chance in the Netherlands' commissioned by the Netherlands Gaming Control Board.
4.3.1 The key information:
- Spending on foreign lotteries in the Netherlands is 150 million NLG per year;
- This correspondents to 6% of the turnover of the Dutch operators, which is 2.6 billion NLG;
- 80% was spend on German Lotteries (Lotto, Süddeutsche Klassenlotterie and Nord- Westdeutsche Klassenlotterie), English National Lottery is just 4 %;
- For the research 6.600 persons older than 18 years and up were interviewed;
- 4.3% of the questioned persons played in one of more foreign lotteries in the last 12 months. In 1998 this was 2,9%;
- In 2000 354.000 players participated
- 404.000 times in foreign Games of chance this is an increase compared with 1998.
- The average spending per player in 2000 dropped to 417 NLG, which was in 1998 529 NLG.
Kasinon jäsenkortin, eli kasinokortin hankkiminen kannattaa. Voit hyödyntää korttia kasinon palveluihin ja tuotteisiin. Saat maksuttoman kortin rekisteröitymällä arpajaiset asiakkaaksi kasinon vastaanotosta.
Suomessa arpajaiset toteuttaa omalta osaltaan RAY:n rahapelitoiminnan vastuullisuu sohjelmaa sekä lainsäädännössä erikseen pelikasinotoiminnalle osoitettuja velvoitteita.
Tervetuloa uuteen Casino Sports Bariin!
Kattavan urheilutarjonnan lisäksi Sports Barissa nautitaan myös hyvästä ruoasta ja laajasta juomavalikoimasta. Sports Bar on avoinna joka päivä klo 04 saakka!
Kasino tarjoaa seurueille runsaasti vaihtoehtoja unohtumattomaan illanviettoon. Pelikoulu tai Show & Dinner sopivat moneen tilaisuuteen. Tutustu vaihtoehtoihimme!